Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The perfect coffee 4

I think I may have found it. At a small place right here in Viman Nagar, I may have found what I've been looking for. The place has no name. And it's tucked away out of sight, but its coffee is great. It costs only 10 rupees and it's so amazing. It's milky, it's sweet, it's strong. I tried nitpicking and maybe I still am, but there's no denying the fact that it's a great cuppa.

This in no way means that I'm stopping the search. The search still continues. The only difference is that now I have a benchmark for the others to match up to. Maybe I'll find something better somewhere else, right :)

5 comments:

Rohini said...

Where was this??Location, please!!!

Mohan said...

There's a small handcart puller who serves made-to-order tea near my office. Every morning we drop in there for a cuppa and the day he isn't there, we skip our morning tea!

Ayesha said...

@ Rohini - It's right next to Cad B place. There's wrap house and right next to that there's this cafe type place. Rundown and all. I'll take you :)

@ Mohan sir - :) I can understand that feeling so well.

Kavya said...

i HAVE to check this place out!!!
milky, you say...and strong too?
God, what am i waiting for??

Ayesha said...

@ Kavya - I'll take you :)